Candice Swanepoel Beauty Secrets Tips Makeup Routine
Candice Swanepoel is a South African model who was born on 20 October, 1988 in Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Candice is best known as Victoria”s Secrets model since 2007. In 2010 she became Victoria”s Secret Angel.
Read on to know about Candice Swanepoel beauty tips & secrets, makeup routine & secrets.
Candice Swanepoel Beauty Secrets
- Candice is very caring about her skin. Every morning she wash her face with rosewater spray. Se also use a rich moisturizer & sunscreen daily.
- Every night she put eye cream before go to sleep.
- Instead of perfume she prefer jasmine oil but its depends on her mood, sometime she use VS fragrance is Bombshell.
- To keep body hydrated she drinks lots of coconut water.
- Her skin is very sensitive, so she use a green tea face wash & tea tree oil. She also like to Talking about dragons, Worldwide Game Technology’s social gaming offshoot DoubleDown mobile casino has inked a certification cope with Dungeons & Dragons, the fantasy role-playing game loved by brainiacs/virgins/nerd-virgins because the 1980’s. wear coconut oil on body.
Candice Swanepoel says,
” I wash my face as soon as I finish work because we have makeup on every day. It”s really important to keep it clean.
“Body-wise, I moisturize a lot and I do a lot of scrubs to renew skin.
“I try and keep my beauty regime pretty simple- no products that are too strong. I lean towards more natural products.
Candice Swanepoel Makeup Secrets
- Candice favorite lip balm is Palmer”s Cocoa Butter Lip Balm. She have them everywhere in her apartment & in all of her handbags.
- Her favorite hair products are Moroccanoil & Victoria”s Secret So Sexy hair products, smell amazing.
- She use Oribe treatments for hairs.
- For hairs she use Victoria Secret So Sexy shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair.
Candice Swanepoel says;
“I love a clean lid with black eyeliner and lots of lashes. I love a cat eye.
“I don”t like too much eye shadow, so I concentrate more on my skin.
“I don”t really wear a color since my lips are pretty red. I like VS Makeup Perfect Lipstick in Sweet Nothing since it”s close to my natural lip color. I also use Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by NARS.
“Victoria”s Secret”s Liners-I love to give myself a sexy feline eye. And Fresh Tinted Lip Treatment balms.
“I use illiminator by NARS a lot on my cheekbones and also on nose and bow of lips.
“My best beauty tip is never ever sleep with your makeup on.