Jennifer Lawrence Height Weight Measurements Favorites Fact’s Boyfriends
Jennifer Personal Info
15 August, 1990 (currently 22 years old)
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Father: Gary Lawrence, who once owned a concrete construction firm, Lawrence & Associates
- Mother: Karen Lawrence, run’s a children’s camp
- Siblings: She has two older brothers named Blaine Lawrence and Ben Lawrence
Jennifer attended Kammerer Middle School. Jennifer graduated from high school 2 years early with 3.9 average in order to pursue her career in acting.
Knitting Sweaters and scarves
- Jennifer was in relationship with American Actor Graham Patrick Martin from 2008 to 2009. They have worked together in TV show “The Big Engvall Show“.
- Since 2011, she is in relationship with co-star Nicholas Hoult. They have worked together in 2011 film X-Men: First Class.
About her personal life, she stated that,”you don not want to show your relation in press but at the same time and this is only a theory, the more you try to keep it secret, the more the press tries to crack it open.
Jennifer Lawrence Height Weight Measurements
130 pounds or 59 kg
34″ or 75 cm
24″ or 60 cm
33 or 74 cm
Natural Blonde Hair
Jennifer Lawrence Career
Career Year Active
Film Name: Company Town
Till now she has been worked in total 15 films in which she gives biggest hits of her career such as X-Men: First Class, Winter’s Bone, The Hunger Games etc
First TV Show
TV Show: Monk
She appeared in episode named “Mr. Monk and the Big Game”
Best Known for
Jennifer Lawrence is best known for her role in films:
- Winter’s Bone (2010)
- X-Men: First Class (2011)
- The Hunger Game (2012)
- Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
Also form her role in TV Series, ” The Bill Engvall Show” (2007-09)
- Favorite Food: Everything
- Favorite Color: Gold, Blue
- Favorite Band: Coldplay, One Direction, Foster the People
- Favorite Place to visit: New York
- Favorite TV Show: Family Guy, Bones, Gossip Girl
- Favorite Actress: Laura Linney, Meryl Streep
- She was discovered by a photographer in 2005 when she visited New York with her mom.
- Plays guitar
- She is a fan of Jeff Bridges
- She is the 2nd youngest OSCAR nominee for best actress in leading role.
- She is one of the People Magazine Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Named “Most Talkative” by her school class
- Dyed her hairs brown for her role in film The Hunger Game.