Pallavi Sharda Height Weight Bra Size Measurements
10th January, 1990. She is currently 23 years old.
- Father: Dr. Nalin Sharda, is an professor of Computer Science at Victoria University.
- Mother: Dr. Hema Sharda, is an Director of South Asian Relations at the University of Western Australia.
- Siblings: Pallavi have one brother.
She attended Lowther Hall Anglican Grammer School, Melbourne and she got double promotion from 8th grade to 10the grade, completing high school in 5 years. Pallavi obtained degree in Law & BA in Media & Communication and Diploma in Modern Languages (French) from University of Melbourne at age of 16.
Career Year Active
5 ft 6 inch or 1.68 m
115 pounds or 52 Kg
Pallavi Sharda dating history is unknown and currently she is single.
Pallavi made he film debut with 2010 super hit movie “My Name Is Khan“, in which she played the role as Sajida.
First TV Show
She has never appeared in any TV show.
Best Known for
Sharda is best known for portraying Tara Sharma in 2013 movie, “Besharm” opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
Pallavi Sharda Fact’s
- Her parents are from Delhi.
- Both Pallavi parents are IIT alumni and have PhD in science & engineering.
- She shifted to Mumbai in 2008.
- In 2010, she became ‘Miss India Australia’ in Sydney.
- Sharda is trained in Bharatha Natyam.
- Pallavi Sharda @ Twitter
- Pallavi Sharda Official Webiste
- Pallavi Sharda Official Facebook.