Rihanna Beauty Tips Diet Plan Workout Routine
Robyn Rihanna Fenty known as Rihanna is a Barbadian recording artists, actress, fashion designer who was born on 20 Feb, 1982 in Saint Michael, Barbados.
Read on to know about Rihanna beauty secrets, tips, diet plan, workout routine.
Rihanna Skincare & Makeup Secrets
- For skin care Rihanna prefer Creme de la Mer, she put this cream all over her face and hands before going out. According to Rihanna good makeup is totally depends on good skin.
- To make her lips look fuller, Rihanna trace the line a little bit outside of natural lip line and she is totally addicted to lip liner.
- Her favorite makeup products are CoverGirl lip Gloss and a Beauty Blender Sponge, which she always keeps in her bag.
- She used to put shimmer on skin, to make it look good.
- Rihanna is absolutely in love with the Wetslick Fruit Spritzers and she have it in almost every color.
- Now a days she is using new lips gloss Amazemint, a mint flavored.
Rihanna Diet Plan
Rihanna diet includes 5 small meals every day which is designed by her personal trainer Harley Pasternak. Rihanna to like vegetables at all but as per instructions and diet she is following ( 5 meals diet), she have to eat on particular day to look great. Sometimes she eat only twice a day.
In Breakfast she have:
- Meat or egg , 1 fresh orange or pineapple
- Hot water & lemon
- Low carb diet- 15 grams of carbohydrate, 250 to 300 grams calories
In Lunch she have:
In Dinner she have:
- Salad (Green)
- Mushroom omelette
In Snacks she have:
- Eight saltine crackers with 2 ounces low fat cheddar cheese
- Low carbohydrate snack bar
Rihanna Low Carb Diet
Low carbohydrates diets is designed by Rihanna personal trainer. This do not include foods like pasta and breads and it’s better than those low fat diet. This exercise is designed to to help you reduce cravings & to loose weight as soon as possible. This is packed with fast and easy low carbohydrate meals using ordinary foods.
Rihanna Workout Routine
Rihanna loves her beautiful legs and do lots of hard work to maintain her stunning looks. She used to run a lot on treadmill. And yes Cardio too. Rihanna workout routine includes 3 days per week for 25 minutes, when she is on tour and when she is not then her workout routine changes to 5 days a week for 25 to 30 minutes.
Rihanna just love to do cardio to loose her weight which includes rope jumping, cycling, jogging.
“I don not want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable and it’s not unhealthy, so I am going to rock with it.
Her exercise include:
- Resistance exercise for legs.
- Butts exercise
- Cardio in which she do 2 sets of push-ups ( 15 repetitions in each set), stationary jogging.
- Abs exercise: she do 15 walking lunges for each leg, jumping jacks.