Tamanna Bhatia Height Weight Body Measurements
21 December, 1989
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tamanna Bhatia was born to Santhosh Bhatia, a financial consultant and to Rajani Bhatia. She has one elder brother.
Tamanna attended Maneckji Cooper Educational Trust School, Juhu, Mumbai. She is currently pursuing BA Degree from National College through Distance Education.
Career Year Active
5 ft 6 inch
Tamanna don’t have any boyfriend yet.
Tamanna Bhatia first film was released in 2005 “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra” in which she played role of Jiya Oberoi.
First TV Show
She has never appeared in any TV show/drama
First Music Video
She appeared in first Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant music video, “Lafzon Mein Keh Na Saku”.
Best Known for
Tamanna is best known for her films like, “Kalloori”, “Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam”, “Anand Thaandavam”, “Paiyaa”.
Celkon Mobiles, Fanta, Chandrika Ayurvedic, Power Soap, Sun Direct
Favorite Color: White, Orange
Favorite Food: Butter Chicken, Chapati, North Indian Food
Favorite Drink: Coke
Favorite Place: London, UK
Favorite Sports: Cricket
Favorite Hero: Aamir Khan, Brad Pitt, Kamal Hassan
Favorite Actress: Preity Zinta, Madhuri Dixit
Hobbies: Dancing, Reading
Tamanna Bhatia Fact’s
- She spotted at her Annual Day function and offered the lead role at age of 13
- She is of Sindhi descent
- She made her Telgu debut in 2005 film ‘Sri’.
- Her first Tamil film was ‘Kedi’ (2006).
- Brand Ambassador of AVR & Khazana Jewellery.
- She changed her screen name for numerological reasons, varying it slightly to Tamannaah.
- She did her second Hindi film ‘Himmatwala” (released on 29 March, 2013) with Bollywood superstar Ajay Devgan.
Tamanna Bhatia @ Facebook- Click Here