Tips To Get Beautiful Legs
Healthy and beautiful legs are the desire of every female. Every female want to have smooth legs and of great shape which makes other woman jealous of them and make the other guys go crazy. Every woman can have attractive, healthy, smooth and perfectly shaped legs with some effort and time into it. So here are some best tips to get beautiful legs, read on.
Few steps for beautiful and robust legs:
1. Exercise: Exercise is one of the important tips to get healthy & beautiful legs. For great shape and toned legs just put simple physical activities in your daily routine.
- Run/ jog: do it for 30 minutes every day to build bone and muscle strength.
- Climbing the stairs
2. Healthy diet: never ever do dieting to lose weight. Dieting produces a lot of side effects and one of them is harm to your legs. Maintain an ideal weight of your body and have proper of amount nutrients i.e. vitamins and calcium for bone strength. Those who don’t go for a healthy diet suffer from blood clots, dry skin and cellulite in legs.
3. Take water: Drink plenty of water and maintain a hydration level in your body. It flushes out toxins from your body which minimizes stretch marks, dry skin, pimples or any other blemishes on your leg skin.
4. Shave your hair: Rough legs are never attractive, hence shave off hair from your legs as and when required. There are various techniques to do that like waxing or shaving using shaving gel or and hair remove cream or using a razor.
5. Pamper your legs:
- Use sunscreen lotion or self tanning spray on your legs as the colour of legs different from the other body will not look good. But do take care of your skin tone
- Before shaving, wash your legs as it helps in removing the dead cells.
- Use lotion after the shower for the glow of skin.
- Exfoliate your legs using a body scrub or one can make scrub at home using lemon juice and sugar.
6. Avoid heels: Avoid the use of stilettos as it can cause a lot of disabling injuries and knee problems or at least wear heels less than two inches of height.
Healthy legs in 15 min
The calf muscles are very important to have a good shape and toned legs. The calf muscles should be little bulky and tight.
- Bump chair and squat:
Slightly bend your knees and stand a distance away from the chair with back facing the seat. Keep your hands straight in front and tap your butt with the seat chair. Repeat 10 times
- Stand , extend and flex:
Keep a small board, the size of a book on the floor. Raise your left knee as high as possible and the other leg straight then swing it behind with toes pointed. Repeat 10-15 times and do switch sides.
- Hip abduction:
Stand on the board with right foot on it and slightly bend and raise your left foot to the side as high as possible. Repeat 10-15 times and do switch sides.
You are few steps behind to get perfect legs, just start following these tips to get beautiful legs.